Some pets love to travel a lot. Most of the pets especially the cats are keen lovers of traveling. It is such a great experience to go on a trip with your cat. This can really be an exciting trip to carry a cat in the car. How does it feel if your cat also loves the car you own. So let us plan our next trip with our pet.
The tips that will be beneficial for you to carry the cat with yourself are.
1. Before carrying a cat you must have a carrier so that it can be kept inside the carrier. If the pets are left without the carrier they may disturb while driving. So in order to prevent all this it is better that they remain inside the carrier.
2. Prior to the purchase of the carrier it is important to notice that its size is according to the size of the cat. It should be slightly bigger so that she can easily move about freely. You can also carry some toys that are liked by her.
3. You can have a bottle for feeding her. The food in the bowl may split and dirty the car seat and covers. The best way is to stop at few places where you can provide food and drinks.
4. When you stop at a particular destination you can allow the pet to come out and feel free. But take care that it may not run anywhere as it can create a problem.
5. Don’t go for long journeys because pet gets exhausted by traveling for a longer time. But if you are on a long journey you can decide for stops where you and your pet can rest. Or one can also arrange for a hotel which is pet friendly.
6. If you are taking your cat for the first time then you must make her get used to the atmosphere and environment. She may or may not like the place. So it will take some time to adjust.
7. You can also take the cat on small trips of 15-20 minutes to make them used to the journey. This will help them to get accustomed to the trip.
8. Before traveling go to the vet to find out all the health related issues. Is your healthy to travel either short or long trips?
So these were some very important things to note if you are traveling with your cat.