nySharp is The World’s Best Knife Sharpener
AnySharp uses new, patented knife sharpener technology. AnySharp is superior to any knife sharpening steel or stone, and is unlike any knife sharpener you have ever used before.
- sharpens any knife with diamond precision
- perfect for expensive professional knives (i.e. Global)
- even sharpens serrated blades such as bread knives
- sharpen lawn mower blades without removing them
- sharpens scissors too
- totally safe to use – hands are always away from the blade, unlike many other sharpeners
- PowerGrip suction cup attaches without any tools
- small and light for easy storage
Sharpen any Knife – even serrated blades!
AnySharp is the world’s best knife sharpener.
It uses the same basic technology as chantry knife sharpeners (a type of high-end professional kitchen knife sharpener).
Unlike an electric knife sharpener, Anysharp uses no grinding mechanisms. Gentle as a porcelain knife sharpener (often referred to as a ceramic knife sharpener), AnySharp can be used by even a novice.
It is truly a global sharpener with professional results for any cook or chef.
The AnySharp is suitable for a wide array of knives
- any standard kitchen knife
- any hardened steel professional kitchen knife (like Global, Sabatier)
- hunting knife (including serrated hunting knives)
- serrated knife or toothed knives (like a bread knife, steak knife)
- Swiss Army Knives (use it for multiple tools on a swiss army knife
Maintains Perfect Sharpening Angle
Maybe you’re thinking that it’s not so important. A sharpening angle doesn’t really matter as long as you can make it sharp. Allow me to answer freely. Don’t think that way. Take those thoughts right out of your head right now. The sharpening angle is monumentally important. Even were you to achieve sharpness with an incorrect angle, you’ll be sharpening again before you know it. It just won’t last. Compare the angles of different types of knives to each other. Inspect their angles carefully and think of how each is meant to be used. You’ll see it plainly. It really does matter.